The sun has decided to come out one more time. Today I finished the sheeting on the final side. The sheeting goes all the way to the top plate on the side walls. Since there will be more sheeting required on the gable ends, I did not rip a small piece to go up to the top plate. It will add to the strength by using larger pieces of plywood.
With all the plywood sheeting on, you can now really get the feel of the available space on the inside. I image that when the loft joist are installed, it might a feel a little tighter on the inside.
I finished the day by using a can of “the great stuff” to fill in the areas around the wheel wells from the inside. It should provide good insulation in the small gaps as well as a good sealer. I will also use silicone around the outside of the wheel wells for extra protection from moister.