There are still a few windows that need to be trimmed. I ran out of material. I decided to get started on the floor. The OSB plywood that I used for the decking did buckle a little even though I gapped them in accordance with the manufacturer. Nothing that a quick run with the belt sander couldn't handle.
Time for some laminate flooring. Most laminate flooring products go together quite easily. and once you get your lines down and layout ready, it goes very quickly.
The laminate floor is very durable. Even after I dropped a few tools on it, the marks never showed. It looks really good done except for the base trim.
I worked another 9 hours today. (250 total hours worked)